Contoh Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Kd 3.1


Contoh Soal  Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Kd 3.1

1.    Find the meaning of the following phrase!
a.    Attention please!    = ___________________________________________________________
b.    Excuse me, Sir.        = ___________________________________________________________
c.    Do you understand?    = ___________________________________________________________
d.    Do you know what I mean?    = ____________________________________________________
e.    Very good!        = ___________________________________________________________
f.    Nice work!        = ___________________________________________________________
g.    You are a nice girl!    = ___________________________________________________________
h.    What do you think about this picture?    = ______________________________________________
i.    What is your opinion about my new dress?    = _______________________________________
j.    I think this classroom is very clean.    = ______________________________________________

2.    Complete the following dialogue!
Ujang    : . . . .  (a)       
1.    Do you think it is a good?
2.    Excuse me!
3.    Really ?
4.    What do you think about it?
5.    Will you come someday?
Aming    : Hi, Ujang. What’s up?
Ujang    : I want to show you my drawing.
            . . . .  (b)
Aming    : Well, I think it’s good
Ujang    : It is the landscape of my hometown
Aming    : . . . .  (c)
Ujang    :Yes, it is! . . . .  (d)
Aming    : Yes, I will.
Ujang    : What about your hometown?
            . . . .  (e)
Aming    : Yes, It’s beautiful!

3.    Fill in the blanks with the suitable expression!
a.    Mrs. Sari    : Okay students, now write down your resume of the passage in a piece of paper in ten minutes.  __________________________________________ (checking the students’ understanding)
Students    : Yes, Mam.
b.    Ferry    :  __________________________________________ (asking for Aldo’s opinion)
Aldo    : I think this picture is wonderful. The combination of the color is very good.


******* G O O D   L U C K *******

Post a Comment

0 Comments